This module is easily connected to the Dino Park board and allows you to tweak the "top eight" parameters of each synth model. Using the switch function of each encoder, you can store and recall your eight favorite plugin / preset combinations. Awesome access for quick recall during a performance!
The Dino Dials Encoder Tile is top-mounted and slides right into the Dino Park MakeKit, MakeKit EX and MakeKit EXL housings!
What you get
- Dino Dials Encoder Tile (encoder plate assembly), 6-pin ribbon connector cable for easy connection to Dino Park Board
What you need
- A screwdriver to mount your Dino Dials to the MakeKit housing
- eight touch-sensitive encoders with push switch functionality
- Dino Display shows parameter name when you touch an encoder
- velocity-sensitive endless dials let you cycle through presets with ease
- pushing an encoder lets you store and recall your favorite plugin and preset combinations
- Dino Dials transforms into a true performance device